mits alloy Careers
WHO ARE WE?
MITS Alloy Careers allow you to build Australia’s premier aluminium trays and canopies, which requires a diverse range of skill sets across a variety of roles. Every employee, including fabricators, machine operators, fitters, designers, accountants and sales staff play a crucial role to the day-to-day operation of MITS Alloy. Each employee takes ownership of their particular role and completes tasks with the care and attention to detail required to deliver the very best for our valued customers.
On top of the satisfaction you’ll get from building and delivering a polished final product to our customers, you’ll be working alongside like-minded individuals in the team to consistently push the boundaries in an inclusive and fast-paced work environment.
MITS Alloy Careers
Due to continued company growth, MITS Alloy is currently seeking an experienced fabricator to work in our Newcastle facility. The successful applicants would be required to work either day or afternoon shift depending on preference.
This role will see you working in a fast paced, enthusiastic environment, with talented tradesmen. You will be required to work to a high standard, producing a quality finish and maintaining a clean working area. As a member of the MITS Alloy team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Acquire new skills, Assembly, CNC Machining, Press Operation.
- Become a crucial part of a growing team.
- Participate in team bonding trips.
- 4 day week.
- Day and afternoon shift available.
- MIG and TIG welding experience.
- Ability to use hand-held air and power tools.
- Excellent work history and team attitude with good references.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised.
- An understanding of WHS within the workplace and the associated requirements.
Forklift Ticket, First Aid Certificate, Press Break and /or CNC Router experience.
This position is located at our Mayfield premises at 3/122 Woodstock Street, Mayfield North, Newcastle. This role is not able to be fulfilled remotely. Applicants who are selected for the next stage will be contacted for a phone interview, with the opportunity to schedule a face-to-face interview for successful candidates. Immediate start available.
Please apply using the form below or email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
MITS Alloy Careers
Number of opportunities available: 1
We are seeking a motivated person with a can-do attitude to join our team
as an Automotive Installer. This is an exciting fast paced role, in a
supportive environment, and will see you working across a multitude of
Your day will consist of the fitment of Tray and Canopy packages and their internal fit outs to automotive vehicles, you will:
- Following a fitment schedule
- Vehicle tub removal
- Installation preparation/wiring adjustments
- Installation of MITS Alloy packages
- Liaise with 12v/accessory department
- QA of installation
- Signing off job completion
- Maintain clean work environment
- Work within the work health and safety regulations
Skills and experience required
- Automotive experience (essential)
- Mechanical or Auto Electrical trade (desired, but not essential)
- Prior experience in accessory fitting (desirable)
- Ability to read and interpret invoices
- General knowledge on tooling and equipment
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- Must be organised with ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to communicate professionally and constructively
- Time-management skills, with the motivation to meet KPI’s
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
If you want to become a crucial part of a friendly and supportive team
with opportunities for development and have the necessary skills and
experience for this role, then we want you. Immediate start available.
This position is located at our Newcastle facility. Applicants who are
selected for the next stage will be contacted for a phone interview,
with the opportunity to schedule a face-to-face interview for successful
Please apply using SEEK or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.