WHO ARE WE?
Building Australia’s premier aluminium trays and canopies requires a diverse range of skill sets across a variety of roles. Every employee, including fabricators, machine operators, fitters, designers, accountants and sales staff play a crucial role to the day-to-day operation of MITS Alloy. Each employee takes ownership of their particular role and completes tasks with the care and attention to detail required to deliver the very best for our valued customers.
On top of the satisfaction you’ll get from building and delivering a polished final product to our customers, you’ll be working alongside like-minded individuals in the team to consistently push the boundaries in an inclusive and fast-paced work environment.
This is a unique opportunity to combine your planning experience and industry knowledge to fill a new role in a rapidly expanding business. Planning management experience is essential to be successful in this role.
The successful applicant will be the critical link between the sales and production teams to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Production scheduling.
- Purchasing and Inventory management.
- Review suppliers’ performance.
- Producing production cut lists and placing purchase orders for work to be carried out within the business group.
- Effective management of quality control including check-in/out of incoming vehicles, and inspection of completed builds.
- Contacting customers to provide dates of delivery/fitment.
- Keeping customers up to date with new information.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure excellent customer experience.
- Time tracking and costings of jobs.
- Assist with ongoing systems and process improvements.
Ideally you will possess a previous background in a similiar role including vehicle fitouts and modifications.
- Work experience in supply chain management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Salesforce, Xero
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- High motivation & proactive attitude to learn & implement new ideas.
- Experience reading technical drawings
- Disciplined multitasking aptitude.
- Experience in purchasing and inventory management.
- Driver & Forklift licenses’.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Tray body-building or manufacturing experience/knowledge of the motor body-building industry and practices.
- A passion for camping and 4×4 adventures.
This position is located at our Mayfield North premises at 3/122 Woodstock Street, Mayfield North, Newcastle. This role is not able to be fulfilled remotely. Applicants who are selected for the next stage will be contacted for a phone interview, with the opportunity to schedule a face-to-face interview for successful candidates.
The hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm. Immediate start available.