Why should you choose Australian Made?
At MITS Alloy, we have invested considerable time, money and resources into our production processes here in Newcastle. What does this mean for you as a customer?
- Confidence: It’s not everyday you decide to make a large investment in your vehicle or business. When you do, you need to be confident you are spending your money in the right place. The same goes for us. We aren’t going anywhere and we needed to invest heavily in order to keep up with demand in a growing market. We have done this in a way that ensures we oversee every step of the production process. This means we can implement stringent quality controls and ensure a quality finish, every time.
- Experience: From the first phone call, you are dealing with like-minded people who share your passion for 4WD adventure. Straight away, we get to work understanding your own unique situation and requirements. Our experienced sales team are ready and willing to tailor a package that suits your needs.
- Warranty: Not all products are created equal. The length of a warranty should speak volumes about the confidence a company has in their product. Some may offer a limited warranty or a short term guarantee. We are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on our tray and canopy packages. So unless you are doing something you shouldn’t, you can bring it back to us if you happen to have an issue.
- Jobs: Choosing Australian made means you are supporting the local manufacturing industry and keeping Australian money in Australia. We now have 18 full time employees here in Newcastle, all of which spend their money in the local economy. The importance of local spending cannot be underestimated, especially in the current economic climate. For every $1 million dollars spent in the manufacturing industry, more than $330,000 of tax revenue is generated, meaning more investment where it is needed.
- Bricks and Mortor: Call us old fashioned, but we encourage you to come down to see us face to face prior to purchasing a tray or canopy. We enjoy showing people around the show vehicles and running through various setups and their benefits. This is by far the best way to decide on the suitability of any product and everyone that stops in to see us, says they are glad they did!
So when you are choosing your next tray and canopy, please pick a company that manufactures here in Australia. Even if it doesn’t end up being with us here at MITS, we love it when people support local manufacturers!
Follow our recent builds over on Facebook